We’ve all had a battery wrap tear on one of our 18650’s. Some of us continue to use them like that, which is incredibly unsafe. Others fix it with electrical tape, or just toss them in the bin. Well, now you can save all those unsafe batteries that have compromised wraps, with a high quality replacement wrap, designed for durability and unique styling!
A bespoke pack of 4 ODB battery wraps for your 18650 batteries. Ensuring the safety of rechargeable batteries is maintained, whilst adding a fresh design to differentiate between pairs. The Pickle design is a cool favourite of customers with the resemblance to the popular Adult Swim cartoon – Rick and Morty.
Precautions should be taken when applying new battery wraps to your 18650 batteries, as sharp tools may scratch or even burst the battery chassis when removing the previous wrap. Metal tools should also be avoided as they have the ability to conduct the current electric power inside the battery itself. With both scenarios mentioned above being dangerous to perform.
Fred Vapour Ltd. holds no responsibility to the damage of the customer or the customer’s 18650 batteries if the product is not applied in the advised manor.
- Remove previous wrap carefully with a blunt, plastic tool
- Ensure insulator ring is still attached and positioned to the positive side of the battery
- Unfold 1 new wrap and position it centrally, encasing the currently exposed battery. Ensuring a similar wrap overhang is visible on both edges of the battery
- Holding the wrap in place, use a hairdryer in short, sharp bursts to heat the wrap and mould around the battery. Taking caution the battery does not become too warm whilst applying
- Once fully ‘shrunk’ around the battery, allow the battery to cool before charging or using in your vape device
Each Package Contains
- 4 x 18650 wraps in your design of choice
- Delivered in a unique and resealable bespoke bag